I have bought a few food products from Holland And Barrett before, but not this many in one go! Holland and Barrett are a health and wellbeing retailer.
Holland & Barrett is the UK’s leading retailer of vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements. Our stores are a familiar sight in almost every major city and town across the U.K, with new outlets opening up all the time. Interest in natural food supplements has increased considerably over the last few years and Holland & Barrett has always had a commitment to its customers to provide high quality products at value for money prices.
The quote above is from their website and it is very true. Even in small towns it is likely there will be a Holland and Barrett store. They stock many health food products you might not be able to find in supermarkets- this help to make health food products accessible for everyone!
If you have a dietary requirement I highly recommend Holland & Barrett . Gluten Free? Lactose Intolerant? Vegan? They stock lots of free-from products! Click here to have a look…you won’t be disappointed!
They also sell: vitamins & supplements, sports nutrition products, natural beauty products (e.g. skincare, haircare, makeup etc) and weight management products. BUT, today is all about FOOD!
I’m not vegetarian, but I like to have veggie/healthy options when I can.
The picture below is an overview of everything I purchased. I ordered online and the delivery was super quick! Everything was well packed, although, the bottle of Tamari still managed to leak a little bit, oops! I spent £23.79 altogether after the discounts had been applied. If there weren’t any offers on I would have spent £35.73.
I have a massive sweet tooth, so I’m going to show you the sweet items first! I also got some vegetarian marshmallows, but they somehow got missed out of the picture (I didn’t eat them, honest!).
- ‘Freedom Vegetarian Mallows Mini Pink & White Vanilla’ (75g, £2.49)
- ‘Goody Good Stuff Summer Peaches’ (100g, £1.49). Oh my, these were so tasty…definitely want more!
- ‘Dairy Free Choccy Buttons’ (100g, £2.75). I plan to do some baking with these, choccy chip cookies?
- ‘Plamil Organic Alternative To White Chocolate’ (40g, £1.25). Intrigued to try this!
- ‘Good Full Stop Cherry & Maple Fruit and Nut Bar’ (35g, £0.89). So nice!
- ‘Good Full Stop Choc & Orange Fruit and Nut Bar (35g, £0.89). Even nicer!
Dried Fruit & Fruit Puree
Recently, I have been enjoying snacking on dried fruit, so I stocked up on a couple of items. I got the fruit puree’s to stir through Alpro yoghurt to jazz it up a bit. I did a ‘Breakfast Bowl’ recipe HERE!
- ‘Fab Fruit Surprise’ (400g, £3.79). There is little of everything in this fried fruit mix!
- ‘Dried Apple Rings’ (250g, £2.35). They are just so soft and delicious!
- ‘Clearspring Organic Fruit Puree Pear & Banana’ (2x 100g, £1.35)
- ‘Clearspring Organic Fruit Puree Apple & Strawberry’ (2x 100g, £1.35)
I am trying to be more adventurous in the kitchen, so I ordered some new ingredients to try out.
- ‘Meridan Light Tahini’ (270g, £2.49). I got this to make some hummus.
- ‘Clearspring Organic Tofu’ (300g, £1.89). Have you made chocolate tart using Tofu before? I have a recipe coming up soon!
- ‘Meridan Natural Tamari Soy Sauce’ (150ml, £2.09). I use this in stir-fries.
- ‘Free & Easy Vegetable Gravy Sauce Mix’ (130g, £1.69).
- ‘Neal’s Yard Natural Soya Protein Chunks’ (375g, £1.99)
- ‘Neal’s Yard Savoury Soya Protein Mince’ (375g, £1.99). I use Quorn products, so I bought these as an alternative to try.
I will continue to shop in Holland & Barrett because they stock an amazing range of products. I love the promotions they run like the ‘penny sale’, it makes them very affordable! I never go into the store knowing what I want to get, I just have a look around and purchase what I fancy! I really want to try their beauty products, because you know everything will be 100% natural.
Question: Have you bought anything from Holland & Barrett before?
Please click HERE to follow me on Twitter!