I recently won a giveaway which was hosted by Oriana: it’s crazy because I never expected to win! I am going to do an unboxing of my prize: the Floral Box by Marzia. Before I won the giveaway, I had never heard of Marzia! I am now following her blog and YouTube channel.
If you would like to order the next box (Camping Box) click –HERE–. The Floral Box isn’t available anymore, but I thought this unboxing would give you a good idea of the sort of things you are likely to receive. The small subscription box costs $29.00 and the large box costs $89.00 (the one I have here).
There is a wide variety of items in the box, so I have put everything into 3 categories: makeup, skincare and miscellaneous items. I will start with makeup!
There are 6 makeup items- very generous!
- Spectrum Luxe Fan Brush. How cute and super awesome is this makeup brush? I have never seen a rainbow brush before! It says you can use it to dust highlighter over your face and body.
- Winky Lux Eyeshadow in shade Rosa. I think there were a few different colours you could receive in your box. I don’t really know how to describe this colour, it looks like a brick colour if you know what I mean?!
- Wunder2 Lash Extension & Volumizing Mascara. This mascara is a mix of black and blue…very unique! To be honest, I should have taken a picture of it outside the box. I look forward to trying this out!
- Fruu..Cherry Lip Balm. Can’t go wrong with a lip balm! I haven’t heard of this brand before. I wonder what other flavours are available?!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. Oh my, I have been wanting to try this primer for sooo long! This is just a sample size, but I’m guessing a little goes a long with this. I’m hoping I won’t like this TOO much because I know it is expensive!
- Tarte Lippe Lingerie Matte Tint in shade Racy. A Tarte product, wooo- I have never tried their products before! This a dark brown colour, I’m a bit intimidated by that! It says it just a tint so I might be able to pull it off, hopefully.
- Essentials Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub. I have to say, I haven’t heard of this brand before. I have used one facial scrub similar to this one before so I will enjoy using it! It has a pleasant smell, it smells a bit lemony.
- Marzia’s Floral Roll-On Perfume. I’m guessing Marzia invented this scent herself? I already have lots of perfume, but you can’t have too many *wink*. I actually love the scent of this, it smells like sun cream to me…?
- Kenra Blow-Dry Spray. On the bottle, it states the spray reduces blow-dry time by up to 60%, and that it resists humidity for up to 20 hours. It must work as Marzia has picked it out…sounds so good!
- Yes To Cucumbers Micellar Water. I haven’t tried this brand before so I’m glad I can now. I love that this smells of cucumbers; I can’t think of anything more refreshing to put on your face! It looks like the pump makes the product come out as a foam.
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream. This is a tiny little tub, but a little would probably go a long way. I’m not a big fan of rose scents but I will give it a go I’m sure!
- Lavender Candle. I don’t know what brand this candle is. As soon as I opened the box all I could smell was this candle! It smells very nice and would be a nice relaxing bath time candle.
- White Wire Headband. This headband is from Marzia’s clothing line. It is nice but headbands aren’t my kind of thing, to be honest.
- Kate Aspen Salt and Pepper Shakers. Until I read what’s in the box, I thought they were door knobs! These shakers are very small but very cute. They would make a nice gift. You could receive these or a mini photo frame.
- Mini Sewing Kit. How cute is this mini sewing kit?! At first, I thought it was very random, but I have used it already.
- Forest Creatures Tote Bag. I love the design on this bag, I think Marzia designed it herself. This bag will come in handy as a shopping bag.
I like this box because when you place your order you don’t know what you will receive- it’s a surprise! You can tell Marzia has put a lot of thought into what to put in the box: there is something for everyone in my opinion. If you were to calculate how much everything is worth, I’m sure it would be worth more than $89.00. I look forward to trying everything out: Oriana and Marzia have helped me save a little bit of money!
Question: Have you ordered a Marzia box before? If so, what did you receive in yours?
Please click –HERE– to follow me on Twitter
Please click –HERE– to follow me on Instagram
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (3 e’s not 2)